Announcement: Elevating Leadership at Northrop
We are proud to announce the advancement of 12 distinguished colleagues to the role of Associate. Their expertise and commitment have consistently driven our firm’s high standards and contributed to our ongoing success.
Their leadership will be central to achieving our strategic objectives of providing meaningful opportunities for our people, and harnessing our collective ingenuity to enhance our community and environment.
Importantly, each of these Associates embodies our dedication to understanding and realising our clients' unique definitions of success and value.
This group of newly-appointed Associates further underscores the diversity within our teams. Each member brings a unique perspective, enriching our decision-making and ensuring a broader representation of thought. We remain steadfast in our efforts to continuously foster an inclusive environment and broaden representation across all levels.
Warm congratulations to:
▪ Braeden Perrott - Structural Engineer, Parramatta
▪ Clarissa Fraser - People & Culture Manager, Brisbane
▪ Erica Chan - Senior Sustainability Engineer, Sydney
▪ Greg Laver - Structural Engineer, Newcastle
▪ Laura Kenny - Legal Policy and Practice Advisor, Sydney
▪ Nana Sashiwa - Business Support Assistant, Canberra
▪ Nicholas Gill - Senior Civil Engineer, Brisbane
▪ Robert Grieve - Senior Civil Draftsperson, Newcastle
▪ Ryan Bradley - Mechanical Engineer, Canberra
▪ Ryan Diercke - Senior Civil Engineer, Newcastle
▪ Samuel Killoran - Senior Civil Engineer, Brisbane
▪ Sophie Burke - Business Support Manager, Brisbane
A Northrop Associate leads by consistently demonstrating the Northrop values. In doing so, they represent what Northrop stands for throughout our offices and the community. As guardians of our culture, they lift everyone to help realise our potential and deliver on our firm’s Vision.