learn, grow and succeed at Northrop
Your career at Northrop
Become part of our high performance culture.
At Northrop we take great pride in our people. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and develop to your full potential, then Northrop is the place for you. Here's why...
Our culture of freedom, empowerment, responsibility, accountability and adaptability is an incubator for great people.
The key to our success is our people. Northrop people are nurtured and supported to reach their full potential.
We encourage and support our people to excel both professionally and personally.
Meet Rod Pratt
What's it like to work at Northrop? What opportunities are available to you?
Here's Associate, Rod Pratt's story...
We empower our high performing people with high degrees of autonomy and flexibility.
You will have the freedom to work to your strengths. Our commitment to continuous training and development means you will have the opportunity to grow to your full potential alongside owners of the business.
Northrop is more than just a workplace.
Enjoy the unique benefits of an employee owned organisation with a friendly, fun and supportive workplace culture.
Performance and ability are what will help you succeed in your career at Northrop.
We provide an environment in which our people can identify and pursue opportunities.
We believe in providing our people with hands-on experience. That’s why we offer opportunities to help talented engineering students and graduates.
You’ll gain experience in a professional working environment and stretch your skills and knowledge. Plus - network with industry specialists, work on real life projects and get paid to have a great experience! We offer a highly regarded training and mentorship program known as Northrop University.
Applications for our 2018/2019 Graduate program are now CLOSED since 31st May, while our Undergraduate programs are OPEN until 31st August, the direct links to make an application are located below.
We conduct numerous company events on a regular basis including technical and management seminars, through to whole of company conferences. We enjoy regular social events to ensure our people remain connected, and spend time celebrating and sharing in our successes.
We hold evening information sessions at various universities across New South Wales and participate at careers fairs from February to July each year. Please see this year's events which Northrop will be attending:
- RMIT STEM Internships Fair - 25th July 2018, 11am - 3pm, RMIT Story Hall Auditorium, Building 16 Level 5, 336-348 Swanston Street Melbourne
- UOW Employer Presentation - 26th July 2018, 12:30pm - 1:30pm, Careers Central Seminar Room
- UTS Graduate Recruiter Panel - 1st August 2018, 2pm - 3pm, University of Technology Sydney (Building 11) 81 Broadway, Ultimo
- UOW STEM Career Fair - 9th August 2018, 10:30am - 1:30pm, Uni Hall Building 11, North Fields Avenue Wollongong
- USYD SUWIE Women in STEM Event - 9th August 2018, 6pm - 9pm, The Refectory, University of Sydney
- UNSW Students Meet Industry - 9th August 2018, 6pm - 9pm, Leighton Hall, John Niland Scientia Building (map ref. G19), UNSW Sydney Library Walk, Gate 11, Botany Street, Kensington NSW 2033
- NSW TAFE Open Day - 25th August 2018, 9am - 4pm, The Muse - Building C TAFE Campus Ultimo
- UWS Careers Expo - 31st August 2018, 6pm-8pm, Parramatta South Campus, Auditorium EE Western Sydney University