learn, grow and succeed at Northrop
Your career at Northrop
Become part of our high performance culture.
At Northrop we take great pride in our people. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and develop to your full potential, then Northrop is the place for you. Here's why...
Our culture of freedom, empowerment, responsibility, accountability and adaptability is an incubator for great people.
The key to our success is our people. Northrop people are nurtured and supported to reach their full potential.
We encourage and support our people to excel both professionally and personally.
Meet Rod Pratt
What's it like to work at Northrop? What opportunities are available to you?
Here's Associate, Rod Pratt's story...
We empower our high performing people with high degrees of autonomy and flexibility.
You will have the freedom to work to your strengths. Our commitment to continuous training and development means you will have the opportunity to grow to your full potential alongside owners of the business.
Northrop is more than just a workplace.
Enjoy the unique benefits of an employee owned organisation with a friendly, fun and supportive workplace culture.
Performance and ability are what will help you succeed in your career at Northrop.
We provide an environment in which our people can identify and pursue opportunities.
We believe in providing our people with hands-on experience. That’s why we offer opportunities to help talented engineering students and graduates.
You’ll gain experience in a professional working environment and stretch your skills and knowledge. Plus - network with industry specialists, work on real life projects and get paid to have a great experience! We offer a highly regarded training and mentorship program known as Northrop University.
Applications for our 2019/2020 Graduate program and Undergraduate program have now opened and can be found below in our current opportunities.
To read more about our recruitment process throughout each campaign click here.
We conduct numerous company events on a regular basis including technical and management seminars, through to whole of company conferences. We enjoy regular social events to ensure our people remain connected, and spend time celebrating and sharing in our successes.
We hold evening information sessions at various universities across New South Wales and participate at careers fairs from February to July each year. Please find below future events which we will be attending, come and introduce yourself to one our team members;
- University of New South Wales Career Expo, 7th March
- University of Melbourne STEM Resume & LinkedIn Sprint Session, 7th March
- University of Wollongong Careers Expo, 12th March
- University of Technology Sydney Careers Expo, 13th March
- RMIT Civil Engineering Industry Night, 13th March
- Engineers Australia Elevation Event (Brisbane), 14th March
- Engineers Australia Elevation Event (Canberra), 19th March
- University of Queensland Career Fair, 20th March
- Tertiary to Work Career Fair (Canberra), 21st March
- University of Southern Queensland Online Conference Presentation, 21st March
- Engineers Australia Elevation (Melbourne), 21st March
- Engineers Australia Elevation (Newcastle), 26th March
- Engineers Australia Elevation (Sydney), 28th March
- University of Newcastle Information Night, 8th May
- University of Christchurch Career Expo, 15th May
- University of Sydney Spring Careers Fair, July
- University of Western Sydney Engineering Career Fair, TBC